Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Portuguese reflection

  Some days ago we did a activity in Portuguese class which was to write about your future job that a site suggested to you. The site suggested to me that I would be a really good car mechanic. I really liked the activity because it helped me learn more about my self and it challenged me to think about my life in a more critical and realistic way. The challenging part of this whole unit about jobs was when we had to debate our ideas about "what is a perfect job" it was challenging because I had to explain my opinion in a really clear way.
Thus I think that I will take the suggestion that the site gave me which is to be a really good mechanic. I will like this job because I always liked cars and I think that being a car mechanic will make my life much more interesting and dynamic.  https://docs.google.com/a/graded.br/document/d/16513u0_sZiwVD8eqEIqBRZlp09m3mmro5JctzqhQ8r4/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment