Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Monday, June 2, 2014

Egg Baby Reflection

1)    Did you like being an egg baby parent? Why or why not?
I think I really enjoyed being an egg baby parent because I felt like my mom gave me more attention moreover my sister really liked the egg babies and she was the one who fed them every night. However I didn't like the part that I had to carry the egg babies around  every where I go because it stopped me from doing what I usually do like trading figurinhas.
2)    What activities or responsibilities did you find enjoyable?
I enjoyed activities such as feeding the babies every meal and taking the babies outside to play. I liked feeding the babies because it made me feel like I was a real father and it made me feel like I was really responsible. Moreover I liked to take the babies outside to play because my mother let me play soccer with my babies in a weekday.3)    What activities or responsibilities did you find difficult?
I had a really hard time to wake up every 2 hours to check my baby because I am so used to sleeping 8 hours straight. I also found it difficult to take the baby everywhere I go because people looked at me in a strange way and it really bothered me.
4)    What do you think it would be like being a real teen parent?
I think being a real teen parent is hard because people will look at you in a strange way when you are a teen parent, and the baby will interfere with the teen's education. I think being a teen parent will be a really difficult thing to do.
5)    How would a baby change your own teen life?
The baby might interfere with my education and I might have to
give up my education. People might look at me in a strange way because
I am a teen parent therefore I might have the feeling that my life is miserable.
The baby might cause me financial problem because I don't have a job yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment