Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Friday, September 26, 2014

Element dating project reflection

                    In my opinion I think that I have done really well in this project in being a risk taker because it is clear that I have taken a risk by making a real dating website instead of making just a google doc. Moreover I have looked into various sites before I have got into the final one that is why I have a lot of citations.

                    I was actually very responsible I believe because I tried to get everything required in the rubric and I think that I have tried hard enough. Therefore I am satisfied with my grades which is 5,6,6. So yeah, so what else can I say.

                  I think that I cannot think about more core values because I didn't base my project in the core values.

No comments:

Post a Comment