Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Thursday, October 16, 2014

subjects

One of my strongest subjects is math at home I always try to study math tin many different ways. Moreover I think that I am very talented in math also because of my grades and thing like that. And the only problem that I have with math this quarter is that the things that we learn in school are quite easy and it is like a review to me. It is nothing new. Other than that I think that math is my strongest subject.

One of the subjects that I have to improve on is PLA because I think that our teacher is being too nice to us. Actually that is not the problem the problem is that we take advantage of being nice so sometimes we don't even finish our work sometimes that is the problem. Therefore I think that we should not take advantage of our new PLA teacher and work hard in his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment