Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Monday, March 30, 2015

Argumentative Essay reflection

Ideas
Organization
Voice
Word Choice
Sentence Fluency
Conventions
666655


The challenge in this essay was that as this topic of the existence of Israel is very profound and delicate, it was extremely hard to fully understand the topic and judge it. Moreover, we only had 2 weeks to write this essay. Therefore, we didn't have enough time to justly give an opinion in this topic.

I had many accomplishments during the process of writing this essay. But the one that I truly want to acknowledge the most is that I finally got the hang of how to write a good counterclaim paragraph. All of my essays that I have written in the past, was noticeably one sided. Nevertheless in this essay I think I managed to describe the topic as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment