1) What physical signs of an eating disorder is Min Jung developing?
she seems to have gained weight and sometimes she seems to have lost weight. Sometimes she eats with her friends at lunch, but right after lunch, her friends noticed that she goes to spend time on her own.
2) What emotional/mental/behavioral signs of an eating disorder is Min Jung developing?
She is very depressed because of the family issues she is dealing with and she is thinking that she is fatter than she really is. Moreover, She is vomiting very often.
3) What eating disorder do you think she has?
I think that she has Bulimia
4) What other signs of the eating disorder (not mentioned in the story) could you look out for?
She might be hiding food in her room as she has Bulimia.
5) Now you finish the story! Write a 2-4 sentence ending about how Min Jung can get help for her current situation.
After a few days, Min Jung's mother found some constipation pills in her bag, therefore, she has decided to hide them from Min Jung. After that Min Jung stopped going to the bathroom that often and she has become normal again.