Pages

Rat rod vs Lambor

Monday, August 17, 2015

procedure

The procedure of this project is pretty straight forward and simple. My plan is to firstly make a base for my snake and use the coils to build my way up. The base of the snake would have to be 18 cm. To make perfectly identical coils, I would have to use a machine called the extruder, it works by inserting clay into the opening of it, then if you squish the clay out of it, perfectly equal sized coils would come out in the bottom. There are many things that I have to be careful with during this part of the project. One of the main things is to stick with my drawing and to avoid inaccurate measurements

I decided that I would be welding the coils by two at a time to make the thickness of the snake noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment